Inside Sales Representative
COME JOIN THE TEAM!
Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager to help them continue to grow and innovate in response to overwhelming demand. This is an opportunity to connect yourself with a growing, innovative, forward-thinking company – and build a career!
We are currently looking for an Insides Sales Representative/Account Manager to join the Business Development team. As an Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager, you will play a key role in growing the business supply e-commerce customer base. You will increase business from new and existing customers by identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing productive relationships, and actively increasing our client’s web presence with their online resellers. A successful person in this role will need to expand the company’s online reach.
What You’ll Do:
- Continuously monitor business supply e-commerce resellers customer websites for traffic changes and our client’s product visibility.
- Prospect for new accounts through market research and email marketing sales campaigns, along with inbound lead follow-up requests to achieve strategies and objectives.
- Utilize Salesforce to build account records, track leads, log activities, and report metric productivity.
- Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports and recommendations to management including: website architecture, content, linking other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to make decisions, prioritize assignments, and use independent judgement.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Detailed oriented and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Strong relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Proactiveness and initiative when dealing with queries and follow up leads.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail.
- A bachelor’s degree in business – related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience with online reseller and understanding e-commerce platforms preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Salesforce experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
A strong compensation and benefit plan awaits the qualified individual. To learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to and/or contact Pete Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take The Next Move To Advance Your Career Now
We work with many of the best mid-market B2B and B2C companies, many with unadvertised positions. If you didn’t apply above, contact us now to learn how we can help you.