Business Development Manager
Our client is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their sales team and play a key role in selling their products to kiosk, cash handling, card reader, thermal printer and ID printer Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). You will manage and evolve new and existing customers by identifying and qualifying opportunities and developing and managing productive customer relationships. A successful person in this role will effectively align customer technology care and performance objectives with our client’s products and capabilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage OEM customer relationships while developing and executing strategic sales and account plans to support successful achievement of the channel goals within assigned OEMs.
- Interface directly with OEMs to establish relationships, and gain a clear understanding of the areas of value creation and specific deliverables our client must execute to win business.
- Work closely with our client’s product development team.
- Gather and analyze sales and market data (ex. Excel, SAP, Salesforce, industry publications) to develop positive business growth opportunities.
- Create and confidently deliver clear oral and written presentations to all levels of customer organizations.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to make decisions, prioritize assignments, and use independent judgment.
- Confident negotiator with the ability to close deals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work across very large organizations to get in front of key decision-makers and influencers.
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Detailed-oriented and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
- Strong relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Proactiveness and initiative when dealing with queries and following up on leads.
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and attention to detail.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 7 years of customer-facing sales experience to OEMs required.
- Extensive and progressive experience in working with ATM, Kiosk, Cash Handling Technology, and Payment Technology OEMs along with Field Service and Repair Organizations.
- Significant experience utilizing Strategic Selling techniques; proactive development of new and emerging markets.
- Significant experience using Salesforce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Travel required: Willingness to travel extensively.
A strong compensation and benefits plan awaits the qualified individual. To learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to and/or contact Pete Broderick at email@example.com.
Take The Next Move To Advance Your Career Now
We work with many of the best mid-market B2B and B2C companies, many with unadvertised positions. If you didn’t apply above, contact us now to learn how we can help you.